A delightful newly renovated 2 bedroom terraced cottage. The property has modern furnishings and is in the heart of this popular Victorian seaside town. Nantlle is situated in a quiet residential area of Llandudno, with close proximity to the train station, shopping areas and all other amenities.
This charming cottage is perfect for those wishing to explore Llandudno and other areas of North Wales. The cottage has been designed to offer quality accommodation and our aim is to offer you a home from home holiday experience and to ensure that you relax and enjoy your stay.
A small seating area at the front of the property provides a sunny spot for a cup of tea in the morning, while the back garden area has table and chairs for you to relax in and enjoy a leisurely afternoon lunch or a relaxing evening meal. A welcome pack is provided to ensure that when you arrive you have some items available ready for your stay.
Wifi is available throughout the cottage. The property is strictly no smoking.
The real delight about the property is its close proximity to the town centre, it is a flat stroll making it ideal for popping out to the shops, or to enjoy a meal or a drink in one of the towns many restaurants and bars.
The cottage has two bedrooms - a very spacious master double bedroom and a cosy twin bedroom. There is a light and bright, comfortable, modern open plan living area -a lounge with a comfy sofa and chairs to relax in after a busy day exploring, a dining area with a stylish table and chairs and a well equipped modern kitchen.
The property has a very spacious bathroom with both a bath and separate shower, basin and WC.. A washing machine is located in an outhouse and there is also another outhouse where bikes etc could be stored if needed.
The property sleeps 4 people in total and when booking we will need to know how many people will be staying in the property during your stay.
– Nantlle is adults only, unfortunately we do not cater for children under the age of 14 or babes in arms.
– Under no circumstances should additional guests stay in the property without prior arrangement.
– The insurance for the property covers 4 people only.
– The cottage is your responsibility during your stay and therefore we do not take any responsibility for loss of valuables etc
– Please ensure that when going out that all windows and doors are locked.
– While we hope that you enjoy your stay, and hope that you get a home from home feeling. Please could we ask that if you do have an accident / breakage, you let us know before departing. We would appreciate a like for like on all breakages.
– Arrival time is 4pm and departure time is 10am, this allows time for housekeepers to access the property and prepare it prior to the next guests arriving.
– Late depatures will result in a fee of £50 up to 12 o'clock, any time after this will be charged a full rate of £100.
– Deposits are non refundable and the balance of the stay is to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Desgined by Karon Kearney